Monday, October 31, 2011

My past that tried to enter my present

So, should I blog about this or not? I could rant and rave on my facebook page, but why clog up your news feed with my dirty laundry? So I thought, why not write a blog, get my feelings out and not feel ashamed. The people that want to read it will, the people who do not, will not have to. This is a situation that actually happened last week. A "old" boyfriend requested me as a friend on facebook.  I am not going to mention any names, but it seriously had me baffled. I mean sure,  the curious side of me, wanted to accept and see what they had been up to, I mean I did check to see if  his profile was private, and of course it was. But just as I couldn't see any info on his profile, I remembered duh....we are not friends in the "real" world so why I am I going to be friends in the "virtual"? So I immediately hit IGNORE, although I have to admit it's been on my mind all week. I hit IGNORE, not because I don't think about you, wonder, pray, and wish the best for you, but because I love, pray, and wish the best for me as well. I forgave you a long time ago, the part that was hard was to forgive myself. I hated who I had become, and continue to work to not ever be that person again. I hate to hear about the negitive things that have happened in your life, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, and I do want you to know that I have said a prayer to the big guy up above that things will get better in your life.
Not only do I look different, I am different, and sometimes ones past needs to stay there. Your not forgotten, but your not welcome here anymore. I know that sounds harsh, but I gave you a piece of my heart along time ago, and I'm sorry you do not deserve any more.


~It is always important to know when something has reached its end. Closing circles, shutting doors, finished chapters, it doesn't matter what you call it; what matters is to leave behind us in the past those moments in life that are over~ Paulo Coelho The Zahir

Til next time, ~Love and Peace KT~

1 comment:

  1. "There comes a time in your life when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living." This is what I'm blogging on now... Good for you for having the strength to know what was right FOR YOU and sticking to it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete