Monday, August 20, 2012

Euro trip 2012... I'm back!!!

Trying to figure out this blogging thing on my iPad so I can post pics and stay in touch with my family and friends!!

Next weekend Renee and I will be trying to get anywhere close to the country of Ireland as it looks like all Dublin flights are oversold (all part of the adventure)

Our plans thus far

1st of all, not only are we are going to try and fit everything into this little back pack, we are going to make it work as this is all we have allowed for our selfs. (should be pretty interesting!)

Here is a picture of the bedroom that I have now turned into the "Europe" room....This should make for an interesting Friday night!!
We plan on going to:

~Ireland for a week

~England for a week

~and the rest of the 3 1/2 Weeks spent traveling to Holland, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, and end in Germany to go to Oktoberfest for my 31st birthday!

this blog is short and sweet...getting used to the Ipad

Stay tuned, until next time

Peace and love ~KT~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment