Saturday, May 21, 2011

My One Year Plan!!!


On May 21, 2011 at 7:51 am (central time) I Kathryn Victoria Neeley, am writing down for the whole world to see; my one year plan.... Actually more like my 1 year,  4 month, and 24 hour plan (it is always nice to get in the moving truck early!)

Sept 2011 My 30th Birthday, I am taking a cruise, and buying myself a fabuloso piece of jewlry in St. Thomas

May 2012 I will be out of my loft in East Point, GA. I will put my things that I want to keep in storage.

May 2012-Aug 2012 I will commute from my parents house in West Virginia. I will spend quality time with my family over the summer, as I have taken for granted in my younger years!

Sept 2012- I will finally travel Europe as I had wanted to straight from college...4-5 weeks backpacking

and when I return I will start looking for places to live in Grayton Beach....

disclaimer: I do know that things can change in a 1 year, 4 months, and 24hours.....But this is my plan, of course I have to make sure that I still have a job as a Southwest FA, that I pass all my training, and all that boring adult stuff that pays the bills! But I have decided I am much to young to not be in a place that I want to be!! Life is way to short! And look at this view that I have been missing all this time!

So go ahead, start planning a visit..... Cause this is where I plan on being!!! Til next time Peace and Love ~KT~

No comments:

Post a Comment